1. Controller, Personal Data, Contact
(1) The person responsible (Controller) for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 4, Section 7 Data Protection Ordinance ("GDPR") is:
Managing Directors: Risto Vahtra, Kevin Valdek
Tel: 030 26565600
hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us" -
(2) Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (Article 4 (1) GDPR).
(3) If you contact us by email or telephone we will collect and record your disclosed data (e.g. email-address, telephone number) to be able to answer your questions.
2. Your Rights
(1) At all times, you are entitled to claim your rights in relation to us as an affected person. Should the respective statutory requirements be met, these include the following rights:
• Right of access in accordance with Article 15 EU GDPR
• Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 EU GDPR
• Right to erasure in accordance with Article 17 EU GDPR
• Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 EU GDPR
• Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 EU GDPR
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us under the contact details listed under section 1 (1).
(2) In addition you have the right to lodge a complaint with a responsible data protection authority:
Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Visitor entrance: Puttkamerstr. 16-18
Tel: +49 30 13889-0
3. Data collection, processing and use
If you visit our website without registering or providing further information we collect only the personal data transmitted by your browser.
This data is statistically evaluated by us and is only used in order to improve the attractiveness, content and functions of our website. In our server log files, we save information that your browser automatically sends to us for technical reasons. This includes:
· Browser type/version
· Operating system used
· Referrer URL (the most recently visited page)
· Host name of the accessing end device (IP address, anonymised)
· Date and time of the server access
In case of smartphones, tablets and other mobile end devices: manufacturer/model.
No person-related saving of this data takes place. This data is also not combined with other data sources.
The legal basis for the processing of your IP address is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) EU GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the purposes of the processing listed below:
· Guaranteeing a seamless connection
· Guaranteeing comfortable use of our website
· Assessment of system security and stability
Your IP address is generally saved by us in anonymous form and no personal analysis takes place during this process. A full saving of the IP address only takes place in order to trace technical errors and hacking attempts, as well as to record consent, for example in the newsletter subscription.
5. Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not disclose your data to third parties for commercial purposes (sale, rental). Should your data be processed by service providers who support us with customer service the scope of the transferred data is limited to the necessary minimum. The data transfer takes place in encrypted form. Within the framework of processing by a processor, our partners were carefully selected by us and are obliged, in accordance with the statutory provisions of Article 28 EU GDPR, to handle your data in a trustworthy manner and to comply with our own data protection standards. In particular, our partners are not permitted to transfer the data of our customers to third parties for direct marketing purposes or to use the data themselves for commercial purposes.
6. Our Newsletter
With our newsletters we inform you about us and our products.
If you want to receive the newsletter, we need a valid email address from you. The registration for the newsletter takes place in the so-called double-opt-in procedure, which means that when you sign up for the newsletter, you will initially receive a non-promotional confirmation e-mail, which you must confirm by clicking on the link contained in the e-mail. Only then we start to send you newsletters from time to time. You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time. The revocation can take place via a link in the newsletter itself, in your profile area (if you have created a user account) or by notification to the contact options listed under point 1.
The legal basis for our newsletter is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a) EU GDPR.
The legal basis for the engagement of the service provider is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) EU GDPR. Our interest in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) EU GDPR to commercially optimize our newsletter service is considered to be legitimate in the sense of the regulation referred to above.
In addition, we use non-permanent Cookies (so called "Session Cookies") in order to identify your Browser when using the Website. Such Session Cookies contain a pseudonymized ID which will be read by the Website server. During the session, the Session Cookies (including the pseudonymized ID) are stored on the Website server. After the session, the Session Cookies will be erased automatically.