HIGH MOBILITY is an innovative, award-winning platform company that is designed to bring IoT services into cars through a simple, universal API. We act as a virtual carmaker that offers 3rd party developers access to car’s interfaces through a set of SDKs, and with the possibility to bring new digital services to life with real carmakers through our intergrations.
New digital solutions, services, and technologies are defining how we buy, use and experience cars of the future. So far, we have been a design and engineering centric company, now has become the exciting time to tell the world of developers that HIGH MOBILITY is their window into the automotive industry. To create and deliver such message, we are looking a clever and ambitious marketing and PR manager to join our team.
This role will be based in Berlin (GER).
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of the marketing plan and the success of marketing activities;
- Monitor, optimise and report the performance of all digital campaigns and assess against our goals (ROI and KPI’s);
- Design, build and optimise digital user acquisition campaigns across channels;
- Cultivate our social media accounts, blog and website content;
- Set up and manage social media listening to identify trends, topics and news that could be useful for linking with HIGH MOBILITY content;
- Manage advertising budgets and resources;
- Championing the brand both internally and externally;
- Understanding all of the opportunities HIGH MOBILITY has to interact with developers globally and planning how best to deliver the overall message;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
- Working with the design team on brand guidelines (style guide);
- Collaborate with designers to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Attention to detail;
- Highly analytical and data-driven;
- A creative mindset, up-to-date software knowledge;
- Familiar with marketing automation tools (e.g. Hubspot, MailChimp);
- A collaborative and inspiring style, with experience of managing and inspiring teams to do great work and an approach that makes working across departments warm and productive;
- Comfortable with working in a remote team;
- Passionate about the future of the car, design and innovation;
- Speak fluent German and English;
- Solution oriented creative thinker.
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- 3+ years working experience in online marketing position with a proven track record of building and scaling acquisition programs;
- Extremely self-motivated, results driven and takes pleasure in the impact they can create to deliver a strong performance quarter after quarter.
What we offer
We offer exciting work content (actually, a job that is never boring) and the opportunity to raise the bar for experiencing the future along with the chance to being part in shaping the automotive industry's transition into the digital era. You will be able to take as much lead as you want. We offer individual responsibility and a great work-life balance. By joining our team you have the unique opportunity to influence all of our processes hands-on. We offer you a company culture focused on personal excellence and development of new skills with competitive compensation for your time and craft. Plus, probably many more things that are natural to us but not obvious in other companies.
Please apply with your (English) CV, work samples and a short personal introduction.
Equal Opportunity Disclaimer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.