HIGH MOBILITY is an innovative, award-winning platform company that is designed to bring IoT services into cars through a simple, universal API. We act as a virtual carmaker that offers 3rd party developers access to car’s interfaces through a set of SDKs, and with the possibility to bring new digital services to life with real carmakers through our intergrations.
New digital solutions, services, and technologies are defining how we buy, use and experience cars of the future. To enable developers to build new rich user experiences, we are looking a skilled and ambitious front-end designer to join our team.
The front-end designer works to a brief agreed with the Head of Design or CTO and develops creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the objectives. The job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
This role will be based in Berlin (GER) or Milan (ITA).
- Improve and optimize frontend for our Developer Center and new products;
- Interpret the business needs and develop a concept to suit their purpose;
- Suggest changes and improvements to deliver KPIs;
- Use innovative approaches to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Follow latest trends and suggest improvements onto new / existing projects;
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find;
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Attention to detail;
- A creative mindset, up-to-date software knowledge;
- At home with Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools;
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles;
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment;
- A professional and efficient approach to time, cost and deadlines;
- Passion and commitment to product excellence;
- Solution oriented creative thinker.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical topics, requirements, and limitations related to software development;
- Track record or ambition for high quality work (please include links or examples);
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in designing grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile;
- Extremely driven and self-motivated.
What we offer
We offer exciting work content (actually, a job that is never boring) and the opportunity to raise the bar for experiencing the future along with the chance to being part in shaping the automotive industry's transition into the digital era. You will be able to take as much lead as you want. We offer individual responsibility and a great work-life balance. By joining our team you have the unique opportunity to influence all of our processes hands-on. We offer you a company culture focused on personal excellence and development of new skills with competitive compensation for your time and craft. Plus, probably many more things that are natural to us but not obvious in other companies.
Please apply with your (English) CV, work samples and a short personal introduction.
Equal Opportunity Disclaimer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.