Design INTERN for UI
Minimum duration: 6 months
Supported by guidelines from HIGH MOBILITY develop a wholistic design language for digital car emulator that enables designers and developers to test their mobility applications with a virtual car before real life experiences. Evolve our “digital skin” design concept.
As a Technical Design intern you will be developing and extending our design language into new product features together with the team of HIGH MOBILITY. You will also gain hands on experience with prototyping and driving new design ideas for clients; be it visual, contextual or motion-based across devices and cars. You will experience the process of evolving rough ideas into pixel-perfect interfaces and think how interfaces move and react over time.
- Obsessive attention to detail
- At home with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Experience Design CC)
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles
- Solution oriented creative thinker.
- Passion and commitment to product excellence
- Ability to understand and discuss technical topics, requirements, and limitations related to software development
- Track record or ambition for high quality work (please include links or examples)
- Extremely driven and self-motivated.
What would be ideal
(but hey no one's perfect)
- Experience managing deliverables for technical projects or products
- Comfortable and skilled with people, you know how to negotiate priorities across work streams.
What we offer
We offer you the chance to take as much lead as you want and get paid for it. We offer you a company culture focused on personal excellence and development of new skills. Have you ever been part of a company that can attract the best talent? It’s refreshing.
Please apply with your (English) CV and a short personal introduction.
Equal Opportunity Disclaimer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.