HIGH MOBILITY is an innovative, award-winning platform company that is designed to bring IoT services into cars through a simple, universal API. We act as a virtual carmaker that offers 3rd party developers access to car’s interfaces through a set of SDKs, and with the possibility to bring new digital services to life with real carmakers through our intergrations.
As a QA Engineer you will be an integral part of our release process. You will manage a complex world of different platforms and identify best practices to make everything tick without compromises in quality.
This role will be based in Tallinn (EE).
- You have many years of experience as a QA Engineer or Software Tester
- You carefully select the right tools that help with automation and follow-ups
- You have been in projects that employ various systems, such as mobile platform and embedded platforms
- You are serious about doing things right whilst staying humble.
- You can grasp technology quickly and come up with relevant test cases
- You are an effective communicator and this shows your issue tracker reporting
- Extremely driven and self-motivated.
What would be ideal
(but hey no one's perfect)
- You have been working with systems that employ wireless technologies
- You have certifications that show your maturity in the field of QA
- You have an understanding or training in Automotive SPICE
What we offer
We offer exciting work content (actually, a job that is never boring) and the opportunity to raise the bar for experiencing the future along with the chance to being part in shaping the automotive industry's transition into the digital era. You will be able to take as much lead as you want. We offer individual responsibility and a great work-life balance. By joining our team you have the unique opportunity to influence all of our processes hands-on. We offer you a company culture focused on personal excellence and development of new skills with competitive compensation for your time and craft. Plus, probably many more things that are natural to us but not obvious in other companies.
Please apply with your (English) CV, work samples and a short personal introduction.
Equal Opportunity Disclaimer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.