HIGH ∙ MOBILITY develops extremely great software for fast, secure and simple connectivity in the Internet of Things. Our master domain is the connected car where we believe to become a driver of a successful ecosystem for future automobility. Our team is based in Estonia and Germany from where we lead our international efforts. Our success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our relentless efforts in merging German car engineering culture with Estonian digital nativism. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the next big thing for cars.
As a QA Engineer you will be an integral part of our release process. You will manage a complex world of different platforms and identify best practices to make everything tick without compromises in quality.
- You have many years of experience as a QA Engineer or Software Tester
- You carefully select the right tools that help with automation and follow-ups
- You have been in projects that employ various systems, such as mobile platform and embedded platforms
- You are serious about doing things right whilst staying humble.
- You can grasp technology quickly and come up with relevant test cases
- You are an effective communicator and this shows your issue tracker reporting
- Extremely driven and self-motivated.
What would be ideal
(but hey no one's perfect)
- You have been working with systems that employ wireless technologies
- You have certifications that show your maturity in the field of QA
- You have an understanding or training in Automotive SPICE
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary plus stock options, a lot of responsibility and flexibility on the job, and the great opportunity to be part of a young, but established company in an industry waiting to be transformed. We offer you the chance to take as much lead as you want and to write software that affect many.
We offer you a company culture focused on personal excellence. Have you ever been part of a company that can attract the best talent? It’s refreshing. Up to now, no one from our core team has felt the need to look elsewhere. And they are all world-class. There’s something special about H ∙ M: we think this is the single most valuable asset of this still small company: the hidden rebel inside.
Please apply with your (English) CV and a short Cover Letter.
Equal Opportunity Disclaimer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.