Head of Sales
Location: our Berlin office
High Mobility's vision is to create a true connected car platform for digital thinkers by way of making the right software tools available for seamless on-boarding of developers and designers who are excited to change the face and nature of future auto-mobility. To achieve this we developed easy-to-use cross-platform SDKs along with design & testing environment for multi device (offline & secure) experiences which is centred around emulating the connected car and its interfaces. Already today the capabilities of the platform are demonstrated with various automotive OEM pilots. Winner in the Nokia Open Innovation Challenge 2015 as well as TOP10 Automotive Startups by LA Autoshow 2015. High Mobility has its headquarter in Berlin in Germany. Our success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our relentless efforts in merging German car engineering culture with Estonian digital nativism. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the next big thing for cars.
As our new Head of Sales you will have two major responsibilities: define our range of ideas into a successful sales strategy and build relationships with relevant customers early on.
- you are sharp and intelligent: you will be selling to intelligent customers, so if you don’t know what you are talking about, they will notice
- you have experience in sales and business development of embedded software solutions and API driven platform systems
- you write well
- you are serious about doing things right; people who know you respect your integrity (we will check).
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English. You will be writing a lot, and representing us, so you are expected to communicate effectively
- Extremely driven and self-motivated.
What would be ideal
(but we understand if you are not there yet)
- Responsiveness with email. Flawless communication. Perfect follow-up. You know when to wait, when to apply pressure, when to identify an internal person who is blocking progress on a deal, etc
Right amount of technical and domain knowledge. An automotive background will help you bring out creative ideas for our customers. You don’t need to be deeply technical (although it would help) but having an informed opinion on topics relevant to the company you represent is a must
- Ability to win trust. Some people look and act trustworthy, some people don’t
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, and opportunity qualifications.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary (plus bonus), a lot of responsibility and flexibility on the job, and the great opportunity to be part of a young, but increasingly important company in an industry waiting to be transformed. We offer you the chance to take creative lead in sales strategy and contribute ideas.
We offer you a company culture focused on personal excellence. Have you ever been part of a company that can attract the best talent? It’s refreshing.
Please apply with your (English) CV and a short Cover Letter.
Equal Opportunity Disclaimer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.