DIGITAL PRODUCT DESIGNER
HIGH MOBILITY is an innovative, award-winning platform company that is designed to bring IoT services into cars through a simple, universal API. We act as a virtual carmaker that offers 3rd party developers access to car’s interfaces through a set of SDKs, and with the possibility to bring new digital services to life with real carmakers through our intergrations.
We are looking a skilled and ambitious digital product designer to join our team. In the role you will be developing and extending our design language into new product features, you will be responsible for shaping our product into visually engaging, innovative and functional digital platform. You should have at least 3 years working experiences within the creative industry, be precise and detail-driven, have a very good eye for typography and design in general. In this role you will experience the process of evolving rough ideas into pixel-perfect interfaces and think how interfaces move and react over time, and should use your knowledge, expertise and skills to help our customers and the developer community successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
The digital designer works to a brief agreed with the Head of Design and develops creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the objectives. The job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
This role will be based in Berlin (GER) or Milan (ITA).
- Designing user interfaces for new and existing HIGH MOBILITY products and features;
- Define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process;
- Creating still and animated mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Create and document new templates for communication assets and layouts;
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure that product development and delivery is consistent with our customer insights and vision.
- Attention to detail;
- A creative mindset, up-to-date software knowledge;
- At home with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Experience Design CC);
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles;
- A professional and efficient approach to time, cost and deadlines;
- Passion and commitment to product excellence;
- Solution oriented creative thinker.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical topics, requirements, and limitations related to software development;
- At least 3 years working experiences within the creative industry;
- Track record or ambition for high quality work (please include links or examples);
- Extremely driven and self-motivated.
What would be ideal
(but hey no one's perfect)
- Experience managing deliverables for technical projects or products;
- Comfortable and skilled with people, you know how to negotiate priorities across work streams.
What we offer
We offer exciting work content (actually, a job that is never boring) and the opportunity to raise the bar for experiencing the future along with the chance to being part in shaping the automotive industry's transition into the digital era. You will be able to take as much lead as you want. We offer individual responsibility and a great work-life balance. By joining our team you have the unique opportunity to influence all of our processes hands-on. We offer you a company culture focused on personal excellence and development of new skills with competitive compensation for your time and craft. Plus, probably many more things that are natural to us but not obvious in other companies.
Please apply with your (English) CV, work samples and a short personal introduction.
Equal Opportunity Disclaimer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.